Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Time

ok so this is my first time ever on this blog. I'm pretty excited to see what all I can talk about so that you will still be interested and keep coming back to see what I have to say. To begin with its like 3:30 in the morning and I cant go to sleep. So I figured i could do something semi-productive. With this blog I just want to shed some light on things that I learn and discover. I might need to tell you a little about myself. I go to Charleston Southern University. I am a Religion major there and I plan to go to seminary after my undergraduate is finished. I really want to be a youth pastor or maybe a missionary. I've done several mission trips and i really have a heart for service. So yes this blog will have some things from my class and hopefully you as the reader can help me with a few things as I go on this adventure to find knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment