Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's been a while...

Ok. So it has been a very long time since I've let you step into my world. I do apologize for the anticipation that I may have caused you. But during the past few weeks God has really been doing some work in my life. He has put some things on hold and He has opened up some big doors. He has opened a door for me to go to Peru in December. More importantly He has opened a door for me to become a big part in the missions of Summit Church down here in Charleston. I'm super pumped about this! If you know me at all then you know how big my heart is set on missions. You know the type of passion I have about going and doing whatever God wants me to do in some kind of mission trip. I'm seriously overwhelmed with all that God has done! I look now and see that He has put things on hold that I did not want to so that He could work more in my life. So that He can open more doors in my life. I'm super excited to see where God is going to lead me in this mission adventure! I do ask for your prayers and encouragement! I will definitely let you in on what God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment